Test : Why do leaders fail?
Posted in Samuel Chand I
A wrong conception of what is all about.
People want to be , inspired and challenged, not just . People want to be what to do, not just . People want and from their leadership.
A lack of personal
- “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts”. Walt Disney
- ”Studying a particular subject one hour a day for five years will make you one of the foremost experts in that subject”. Earl Nightengale
- ”You will be the same person five years from now that yo are today except for the books you read and the people with whom you associate”. Charles ‘Tremendous’ Jones
A severe lack of
- Discipline and disciple come from the same word!
will get you started, will keep you going. Undisciplined leaders won’t keep their for long. A refusal to
- If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really alive.
can be trerrifying, uncomfortable, and cause a temporary loss of , but without it we !
- Growth is a
. It’s the decision that can make all the difference in a person’s life. A breach of
- ”Trust is the emotional glue that binds followers and leaders together”. Warren Bennis
Do not if you do not intend!
- Broken trust is the most difficult ditch from which to extract oneself.
- A failure to look
- True leaders are always in the minority because they are thinking ahead of the crowd.
- When the majority moves, leaders have moved also, and in so doing remain leaders because of their position out in front.
- A failure to deflect
- True leaders paa praise on.
- True leaders never assume the credit.